- 100% Cotton
- Button closure
- FR MATRIALS£º14OZ 100% Cotton Denim FR Treated,FR Buttons,FR Sewing Threads!Clear FR Tag on Pocket front.More FR info On Tag About UL Certification.
- FASION AND COMFIT:Design as a Normal Fasion Jeans Good Looking!This Flame Resistant Work Jeans Provides A Perfect And Comfortable Relaxed Fit(Boot Cut). Also Soft And fashionable.We Did Prewash/ Preshrunk And Wrinkle-Free.Machine Wash No Shrink! Double needle stitching on outseam.
- ENSURE SAFETY AT WORK :This garments meets or exceeds the standards for HRC2,Arc Rating Atpv 16 Calories/cm2 and the requirements of NFPA2112 Standard on Flame Resisant Garments for Protection of industrial Personal Against Flash Fire,2012 Edition.Also NFPA70E ASTM F1506 AND CAT II Certified!
- MULTI-USE:Made For Welders, Fitters, Ironworkers, Electricians, And Other Industrial Workers Even At Home. It Can Be Used For Any Kind Of Industrial And Construction works.More Durable Fabrics Pockets In Just The Right Places With So Many Features That Help You Get The Job Done. Our Workwear Pretect You Everyday And Help You Doing Heavy Works.
- MORE USE TIME: UP TO 100 WASHES ,Our shirts has the appropriate level of protective gear and stays enforced up to numerous washes. You can wear and wash it over and over again for up to 100 times before FR still works.(NFPA2112,ASTM F1506,CAT II)
30W x 30L, 30W x 32L, 30W x 34L, 32W x 30L, 32W x 32L, 32W x 34L, 34W x 30L, 34W x 32L, 34W x 34L, 36W x 30L, 36W x 32L, 36W x 34L, 38W x 30L, 38W x 32L, 38W x 34L, 40W x 30L, 40W x 32L, 40W x 34L, 42W x 30L, 42W x 32L, 42W x 34L, 44W x 30L, 44W x 32L, 44W x 34L, 46W x 30L, 46W x 32L, 46W x 34L, 48W x 30L, 48W x 32L
BOCOMAL FR 14OZ Washed Work Jeans
BLACK / 30W x 30L
Bocomal Flame Resistant Clothing provides dependable protection to maintain the company's reputation while ensuring workers' safety.
Our FR/AR shirts and pants, manufactured in our factory, are ideal for individuals working in high-risk environments such as petrochemical labs, electrical farms, construction sites, railroads, and more. Our products are designed to meet NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E standards and are UL certified, providing protection against arc flashes, flames, and blasts without sacrificing comfort.
With over a decade of experience, we continuously strive to enhance the quality of our products and services to meet the highest safety standards for our customers. We also offer customized FR/AR clothing to meet individual needs for protection and style.
Ask & Answer
1. Do BOCOMAL flame-resistant clothes run true to size?
Yes, BOCOMAL flame-resistant clothing is designed to run true to size, and we recommend that customers choose the size they would normally wear in other clothing brands.
2. Does BOCOMAL flame-resistant clothing have an FR tag on the outside?
Yes. BOCOMAL flame-resistant clothing features NFPA2112 and CAT II tags on the outside.
3. Can I return the clothing if it doesn't fit?
Yes, you can return BOCOMAL flame-resistant clothing if it doesn't fit.
4. Will BOCOMAL flame-resistant shirts shrink when washed?
No, BOCOMAL flame-resistant shirts are pre-shrunk and should not shrink when washed.
5. Can I customize my order?
Yes, we accept small-batch customizations, such as embroidery or custom labels according to customer requirements.